Arizona Specialized Gynecology Aesthetic Fillers – Top Products to Enhance Your Looks
Millions of people look for solutions to reduce the signs of aging and improve their appearance. Aesthetic or dermal fillers are common procedures people undergo to replace lost skin volume, plump the lips, smooth face lines, and achieve a more youthful appearance. They use different substances to achieve these effects, which can last up to two years, depending on the type of procedure and other factors.
Dermal fillers are so popular because they are quick, safe, cost-effective, long-lasting, and require no surgery or downtime. Arizona Specialized Gynecology offers five different aesthetic fillers and injectables to help you look younger.
Q & A
Q & A
Galderma Aesthetics Collection
Q & A
Q & A
Botox® Cosmetic Q & A
Botox® Cosmetic is an FDA-approved treatment that can help people improve their looks. These injections reduce moderate to severe forehead lines, frown lines, and crow’s feet to give you a more youthful appearance.
Botox injections are a number one selling product of their kind, with millions of people using them every year to achieve the desired look.
Botox injections use the power of OnabotulinumtoxinA to get the appearance-enhancing effects. This toxin is produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum. It interferes with the communication between the nerves that tell the muscles when to contract. As a result, it temporarily relaxes these muscles, reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
Because the botulinum toxin is very potent, doctors use a purified version and low doses to achieve the desired effects while ensuring the procedure’s safety.
Botox® Cosmetic can help improve the appearance of:
- Frown lines
- Crow’s feet
- Forehead lines
The procedure has also been approved for medical issues like chronic migraines, excessive underarm sweating, overactive bladder, and leg spasms.
Botox® Cosmetic provides almost immediate benefits. The procedure is quick, safe, affordable, and requires no downtime.
Although the botulinum toxin is potent, Botox injections are considered safe when it is applied by an expert. Botox does not cause allergies, diseases or undesirable effects if applied by qualified professionals. It is important that the application is absolutely sterile. Botox is definitely safe. Come to Arizona Specialized Gynecology to get one of the most effective treatments for facial wrinkles.
Dysport Q & A
Although most people first think of Botox when looking to improve their appearance, there are other options. For instance, Dysport is another injectable that can help soften and reduce frown lines in people under 65 years of age.
Like Botox, Dysport is derived from botulinum toxin, and it’s among the most popular cosmetic procedures in the world.
Dysport uses AbobotulinumtoxinA, which is a slightly different form of botulinum toxin used than the one in Botox injections. However, the results are similar, as Dysport helps relax treated muscles, which temporarily reduces the appearance of frown lines between your eyebrows.
The great thing about Dysport is that it produces a more natural look, so you don’t have to be afraid of that frozen look often associated with Botox. In addition, the results come quickly, as most users report improvements only 2-3 days after the procedure.
Dysport reduces the appearance of moderate to severe lines in the glabellar region of your face. This area is located between your eyebrows, and the lines usually become visible when you squint or frown. Dysport is very effective in reducing these glabellar lines.
The procedure is quick (around 10 minutes) and produces relatively long-lasting benefits with minimal side effects. In addition, the results can be observed pretty quickly, with most patients reporting improvements after as little as 2-3 days.
Dysport is considered safe when administered by a trained and licensed professional in an outpatient setting. It can cause side effects on some patients but they are typically temporary and resolve without the need for additional medical attention. We are ready to give you more information about Dysport in Arizona Specialized Gynecology.
Galderma Aesthetics Injectable Collection Q & A
Galderma is a proud creator of several products that improve the appearance and help people look younger. The most popular one is Dysport, but the collection also includes Restylane products and Sculptra.
The Restylane line includes Restylane, Restylane Silk, Restylane Kysse, Restylane Lyft, Restylane Defyne, Restylane Refyne, and Restylane Contour.
You should identify your problematic areas and appearance goals, and we will be able to recommend one of Restylane’s products.
Here is a quick benefit list of each one:
- Restylane – It is used for lip enhancement, giving your lips fullness and definition. In addition, Restylane can reduce smile lines and correct moderate to severe wrinkles and folds.
- Restylane Silk – This aesthetic filler is FDA-approved for lip enhancement and reducing wrinkles around the mouth. This product uses smaller hyaluronic acid particles than the other products from this collection, producing more natural-looking results.
- Restylane Kysse – This lip filler adds volume and definition to the lips while retaining a natural look. In addition, it can help smoother upper lip lines and enhance skin color.
- Restylane Lyft – This hyaluronic acid filler can add volume to your cheek and hands, giving you a more youthful look. In addition, it can help smoothen wrinkles on your face and hands.
- Restylane Defyne – If you have deep smile or laugh lines, this dermal filler can smoothen them to restore a more youthful and natural appearance. It can also provide significant chin enhancement by correcting chin retrusion.
- Restylane Refyne – Your skin loses elasticity with age, which makes smile and laugh lines more visible. This dermal filler helps soften those lines and support your natural expressions while smiling.
- Restylane Contour – This cheek filler is designed to restore or create a smooth shape of your cheeks and midface. It provides a natural and rejuvenated look.
Dermal fillers replenish the supply of hyaluronic acid in our skin, which has many benefits.
Galderma Aesthetic fillers are safe and they can be used by anyone. Before taking any action it is advisable to consult a professional. Galderma Aesthetic fillers can cause some side effects but we will advise you what you should do in each case.
If you have any doubt, come visit us at Arizona Specialized Gynecology!
JUVÉDERM Filler Collection
Q & A
There are five available JUVÉDERM fillers that can help you add volume to your lips, cheeks and chin.
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA XC is used to restore volume in the cheeks and improve the chin profile.
- JUVÉDERM Ultra Plus XC smoothens and reduces moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds.
- JUVÉDERM Ultra XC corrects facial wrinkles and folds, and also adds more fullness to the lips.
- JUVÉDERM VOLLURE XC is injected in areas with moderate to severe wrinkles to improve their appearance. That includes laugh lines, also known as nasolabial folds.
- JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA XC are injections that add fullness to your lips and correct lines around your mouth.
The duration of benefits depends on the selected filler, treated area, and other factors.
For instance, lip augmentation with JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA XC lasts up to one year, while adding volume to the cheeks with JUVÉDERM VOLUMA XC can last up to two years.
Contact us to find out which is the best filler for you.
There can be some JUVÉDERM side effects such as redness, tenderness and itching. Most side effects resolve in a matter of days or weeks without the need for medical assistance.
In Arizona Specialized Gynecology we will help you choose the right filler for you and tell you everything you need to know about JUVÉDERM fillers!
If you feel overwhelmed with the number of aesthetic fillers and injectables, Arizona Specialized Gynecology is here to help you. Depending on your goals and health status, our experienced experts can help you select the right option to achieve the best results.
Feel free to contact us, and we’ll gladly help you achieve the look you desire.
Contact Arizona Specialized Gynecology today, and let us help you enjoy the benefits of Injectables.